This forum has moved to a new (and better) address!! Visit: http://emprex.codejs.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
hello and help? 

Post Re: hello and help?
hi mowax dont get you as to no access to recordings,they are on the v+ box indexed in alphabetical order grouped into seriese.you can only get them off by playing them one at a time to a vcr or dvd recoder so i got the me1 to store the vids as it could record tv and cable boxes.as ive said its a shame it doesnt have create your own folder.can you at least see all recorded vids in alphabetical order or put them in order. thanks dassa

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:35 am
Site Admin

yeah shame you can't get access to it, i guess it has a hard drive in i? not fancy opening it up and having a little look ? :?

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 am
Jnr Member

i see your problem dassa,maybe someone else has a solution...?

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:42 am
Site Admin

get it opened up man ! plug the hard drive into your pc and zap all them films over! .... :lol:

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am

you can get the vids off the v+ box to the me1 just you have to play each and everyone, recording them one at time it will take a long time but not bothered about that as i can adit them at same time ie take out ads and time at begining and end as well. just as i record them would it be putting them in some sort ove order thats the prob.if i was to make the name of each folder on pc then put then on me1 when i start recording of v+ box would i be able to tell the to go to the correct folder.thanks again adssa hope to get around this prob

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:50 am
Site Admin

no mate, when you record to the ME1 they will go in it's hard drive space, then you' need to edit them on the ME1 i.e the title and that, (if you want too) and then copy them to the record folder where you can then after you've attached it to a pc get access to them and put them in the correct folders/names etc, seems like you have a little work to do... :roll:

I've asked me friends on a high tech forum is there any other way....

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:54 am

cant open it up mowax as its not my box there all rented af the cable company.theres a usb at back but they didnt activeate it the only outlets are scart and componant thats why i got the me1 as it can record of tv or box through av in socket thanks dassa

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 am

thank to all that have repled back looks like ive a lot of work to do as ive hudreds of recordings.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 am

think its ok guys just seen a screen shot of the videos page on the me1 and theres a tab thats sort so a expext that will organize your file in some sort of oder.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 am
Super Mod

---------
No replies in 7 days so topic locked

Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2