This forum has moved to a new (and better) address!! Visit: http://emprex.codejs.com

Hello and thanks 

Post Hello and thanks
As a newbie to this forum but an Emprex owner for a few months I thought I'd drop a line or two by way of an intro.

Now I have found this forum I may well return to this gadget I bought off Ebay last year - it has gathered dust for too long.

BTW I got to this forum after reading an Amazon review which said support forums existed.

Generally I was a mite disappointed with my purchase. It was not my first media recorder purchase and likely not my last. But it turned out not to be as convenient as I had hoped - as you can imagine it is the business of having two parts on the HD and having to move the files over that peeves me.

I'm off to bed now but maybe I will pop a new topic to explain my situation further.

Cheers
Royzee

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:35 pm
Super Mod

Post Re: Hello and thanks
Hi mate and welcome back so to speak,

The ME1 when used properly is a good piece of kit, as you have now realised.

Get it out of the cupboard and use it like we intended.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

Maybe I will... but I have just repaired the other system I use to get from TV/camcorder etc to YT etc. I fixed the voltage regulator chip in my Panasonic DVD recorder. I record a DVD then rip it to wmv etc on my PC then post on the web. This is a relatively painless way of doing it. Though I have also been doing it with the Emprex, as I said I found the 'conversion' across the two partitions of the HD tedious. Then I probably still have to convert the mpg file to a smaller one for uploading.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:13 pm
Jnr Member

---------
With the new frimware and SAMBA installed it should all be a doddle ;)

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 pm