This forum has moved to a new (and better) address!! Visit: http://emprex.codejs.com

Hello 

Post Hello
Hello to you all, had my ME1 for about a month now and have been following all the comments and problems that you guys have posted... Great site, I have fixed my ME1 up without asking any questions... I put a 500gb hard drive in but now thats full. Its amazing how this little box has taken the place of all that was in the cupboard under the stairs. I used to store all my DVD's in there and was always in trouble with the other half. I have stored all my DVD's (647) films and all my TV series including the Sopranos. Now looking for a bigger hard drive so that I can include series 24. Thanks for all your help, keep up the good work. ;)

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Hello
Thats no problem at all mate, glad we can all help each other and make this board and the ME1 better buy finding new ways too do things.

How have you managed to store all them DVDs on a 500 gig hard drive mate? i have been toying with the idea of doing it my self but can not see a way too get the vob files smaller with out crunching them and loosing quality etc etc.

maybe you can help me, how ever since i want to keep the board all neat and posts in there respectful order and threads, I'll post in the help section.

Nice one, hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

crunching-dvds-rogthedodge-t119.html

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:11 am